“Unless Commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes: but no plans.” – Peter F. Drucker
Now that we are well into the new year, how are those resolutions coming? The excitement and anticipation of new ideas, adventures, and possibilities can be overwhelming. It’s important to have a clear path to turn your resolve into reality.
Join us on a journey throughout 2018 to uncover how to Signal What You Stand For.
What does it look like to signal resolve?
- Progression and predictable movement.
- A visual “moment of commitment.”
- Order and refinement of detail.
- Strong shapes with clean, clear lines.
- Strength in grounding.
- Balanced shape, line, and composition with bold, fluid movement.
Find other examples of visually signaling resolve here.