Joy (noun): The emotion evoked by well-being, success, or good fortune; a source or cause of delight; a state of happiness or felicity.
Sometimes it’s the little things that matter. As summer heats up, we are committed to making intentional choices to embrace the beauty of joy that’s all around us. How are you inviting your audience to partake in moments of pure happiness?
What does signaling Joy look like?
- Vibrant pairings of bright, warm colors, with pops of white.
- Contrast applies to hue more than value.
- Illustrated images and type that use texture or layers to create depth.
- Fluid, curving shapes and lines with a touch of whimsy or imagination.
- Compositions and subject matter feature a “moment” of surprise of discovery.
See more images that visually signal joy.