“Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.”– Rumi
When you are truly passionate about what you do, it shows. Deep personal investment in all of your interactions is one of the best ways to signal Adoration. How are you signaling Adoration — either to the people you care for most or in the passions you pursue?
What does it look like to signal adoration?
- Respecting and honoring of natural imperfection, variation, or things that occur naturally.
- True, deep appreciation of what’s real.
- Textures and colors feel grounded, earthy, rustic, tactile, and/or authentic.
- Display of high level of care/attention.
- Intimate, close-in croppings and compositions.
- Nesting fluidity in lines and shapes.
- Smooth, soft, or natural color transitions and contrast.
- Juxtaposition of natural material/texture and clean lines or organization.
- Comfortable, harmonious, and/or peaceful color with natural vibrance (not forced or synthetic).
Find other examples of visually signaling adoration here.